445 Grand Bay Drive, #501
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
- ArtesMiami is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization registered in the state of Florida. Request an IRS determination letter by writing us at email@example.com.
- The President of ArtesMiami, Inc. is Dr. Aida Levitan; the Vice President is Alex Hernandez Fumero. Founders are listed on the website.
The purpose of the web site is to inform the public about the mission and programs of ArtesMiami, artists it is highlighting and ArtesMiami sponsors, and to inspire the public to participate in and support the organization.
Copyright © ArtesMiami: All rights reserved. All permissions regarding electronic or printed duplication, retransmission, redistribution or other use of materials on this website must be obtained in writing, requesting permission to ArtesMiami, Inc. For questions regarding this website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of the website is free for non-commercial use.
If you are aware of incorrect information on this website, please send all related information, including a link to the page, to the webmaster at email@example.com.
- Non-financial contact information such as your e-mail address and postal address, kept in a database used by ArtesMiami will be used only to communicate with you unless you unsubscribe from the mailings.
- We collect e-mail and postal addresses from a variety of sources including partner organizations and public records lists. We will not share any part of your information with any for-profit or commercial companies or organizations.
- We will honor your request to stop sending you emails or other communications is you unsubscribe from our list. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to unsubscribe.
Our web server does not place a small data file on your computer called a "cookie".